- Do 25 minutes of Fitness Boxing on the Switch every day Monday-Friday
So… This is already a fail. I decided to switch it up a bit so it was Monday/Thursday for Boxing and Tuesday/Friday I’d do my Rowing Machine, with Wednesday as a day off. I did my Monday and Tuesday exercises and then fell off the wagon.
- Revise a chapter a day of A Little Touch of Magic
This is another fail. I am currently half way through Chapter 1 in my revision process and while I’m hoping I can power through my missed chapters to get up to date tomorrow, I also need to clean my entire house because it’s been neglected for the last couple weeks since I’ve been working non-stop.
- Read 6 books
Keep the Ends Loose by Molly D. Campbell
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Read one chapter)
- To the Lions by Holly Watt (This is the one I’m currently sticking to, I’m on Chapter 18 of 56)
- Help Me! by Marianne Power (29 pages in, still on Chapter 1)
Slow Motion Ghosts by Jeff Noon
- 99 Nights in Logar by Jamil Jan Kochai (Haven’t started)